Davo’s Cattle Drive
Davo’s Cattle Drive
Are you a ponygirl and human cattle fan? Then the Cattle drive set from Davo is for you! This robust package features some cool new riding equipment, branding equipment, training equipment corral fencing, harness yokes and more! I supply the props, you supply your favor V4 character!
– Modeled around V4. Elements of this package will work with other figures with some adjustments.
– PC or Mac compatible
– Poser 5+ rigged and tested
– .obj, .jpg, .png, .cr2, .pp2, .hd2, .fc2, .pz2 file formats
– DazStudio has not been tested. Files should load in DS with some texture material zone re-assignments and re-positioning of some pre-parented parts.
– Stand alone product, does not require other product purchases.
– Null Base: This is a small, non-rendering wire frame displayed diamond. You can use it to parent several items to so they can all be moved at once, or independantly of each other. Good for making assemblies of the corral fencing figures.
– Branding Brazier: This is a hot coal brazier with adustable height coals. It has a pre-parented branding iron stuck in the coals. The coals material zone has ambient lit properties so it will glow in the dark.
– Branding Pad: This is a fully posable restraint pad to hold your character. It has posable chains for the wrists and ankles and all other parts are adjustable. Pose files for V4 and matching poses for the pad are included.
– Buggy: This is a semi-posable buggy that can seat your character and you can attach a ponygirl to it.
– Buggy – Chariot Harness: This is a posable harness with right and left hand chains to attach to the buggy or chariot.
– Chain Long (standard and easypose version): This is a long chain with multiple segments you can use to attach to harness’ and other equipment. The easypose version has easypose control bending nodes every 10 segments of chain.
– Chariot: This is a chariot style riding equipment.
– Corral Corner Dual and Single: These are curved railing/fencing figures to use with Corral Fence Dual and Single versions. You can use these corners to make a 90 degree turn in the fencing. Parent them to the Fence segment you use them with.
– Corral Fence Dual and Single: These are corral fencing figures that can be parented together to form a long fence or chute. Each fence figure has some length and/or width morphs.
– Corral Gate: This is a gate that can be attached to the dual fence figure, Corral and Corral Wings figure.
– Corral Half Track: This is an arced set of corral fencing to help for a track for racing, you can place the arc at the ends of some pre-parented fencing.
– Corral Wings: These are a right and left side short fence segment that can swing in either direction to form a restricting chute.
– Corral: This is a circular corral arena with posable gate. You can herd your cattle into the arena to show them off or make them exercise.
– Horse Whip: This is a whip with easypose whip string at the top. Pose files to position the whip and M4/V4 are provided.
– Hot Walker: This is a classic 4 posted walker you attach your cattle/ponygirls to. There is a pre-parented version that has 4 long chains attached to it plus a motor to make the walker turn automatically so your ponygirls have to keep up. Pose files for 4 V4 figures and the chains are included.
– Hot Walker Motor: This is an add-on motor for the hot walker. It could be attached to anything like a post to turn the post.
– Plow: This is a classic cattle pulled plow with adjustable yoke chain, yoke and handle bars. Pose files for standing M4 and V4 handler plus several pose file options for V4 and the various yokes are provided.
– Saddle: This is a cool modern saddle that you can apply to your V4 character to turn her into a pony girl. It has adjustable seat, right and left hand restraint chains and easypose stirrups. There are pose files for an M4 and V4 rider plus pose files for V4 ponygirl and matching pose files for the saddle.
– Yoke 1: This is a restraint device to hold your characters arms in place. It attaches around the neck. Pose files for V4 and matching poses for the yoke are supplied.
– Yoke 2: this is a modern tubular metal yoke that fits over your characters neck and holds her ams in back. The back bar, cuffs and chain connector link are adjustable. Pose file for V4 an matching pose for the yoke are included.
– Yoke 3 and Yoke 3 combo: This is a connector yoke with adjustable chain bar and chain. It’s purpose is to hold 2 of the yoke 2 figures together to make it a double yoke. There is a pre-assembled yoke 2/3 assembly included.
– Yoke 4: This is a traditional wood yoke with 2 person design. It has posable neck restraint chains and a long chain in the back. The 2 chain connector loops at the top and bottom of the yoke can be re-positioned. Pose files for 2 v4 figures and the yoke are included.
– Yoke 5: This is a traditional wood style yoke for a single person. It has posable lead chain and 2 hand/wrist chains. Use the smart prop basic iron wrist cuffs that are supplied in conjunction with this figure. Pose files included for yoke and V4.
Subfolder: Corral Assemblies
This subfolder has some pre-assembled corral fencing elements to help you get started with your fencing.
This package has a smart prop branding iron and shock prod for M4 and V4. Hand pose files are included for the branding iron, shock prod plus hand pose file for the horse whip if needed. There is a smart prop arm cuffs for V4 for use with the buggy/chariot and one for use with the yokes.
Smart Prop Basic Iron Cuffs: (in separate folder under the davo main folder) There are smart prop arm, leg, neck and special “Link for Chest” and “Link for Hip” connector links. These will automatically parent to your character.
Pose files are included for both M4 and V4 when they are the ‘riders’ or ‘handlers’. Poses for V4 only are provided for all the other equipment in the package.
Basic iron cuffs poses: These poses will turn off the unwanted loops on the cuffs. These are material pose files for the basic iron cuffs only.
Detailed Readme file is included.
Download File: Davo’s Cattle Drive