Davo’s Concrete Kit
Davo’s Concrete Kit
– PC and Mac compatible
– Poser 5+ rigged and tested
– Not tested in DazStudio but should work with minor texture and location adjustments
– .Obj, .cr2, .pz2, pp2, .png, .jpg formatted files
– Does not require any other purchases
– Blocks 1-4: These are simple rectangular blocks of different sizes. There are morph dials that you can use to scale the width, height and depth of each block. Use the morph dials if you want to save pose files for later use. There are pose files for the blocks and V4 in the pose libraries for each block.
– Block 5: This is a long block with a cut-out for your characters head. There are rebar posts in the front of the opening that can be removed. 2 poses are included.
– Block 6: This is a display shelf style block. 3 pose files for v4 are included.
– Concrete Mix Bag: Simple bag with a couple of bending morphs. Good for scene clutter.
– Concrete Mix Pile: A small pile of cement, good for scene clutter.
– Concrete Pour: This is an easypose tube with bending control nodes every 10 segments. You can use this to make it appear that cement is pouring out of the cement mixer.
– Form Box: This is a rectangular box with width, height, depth and support post height morphs. You can morph it to fit your rectangular blocks.
– Hanger: This is a heavy duty hanger in case you want to hang some of your blocks and rounds from it.
– Cement Mixer (and Pour): This is a simple concrete mixer. It’s drum can spin, the armature holding the drum can turn by turning the wheel. Inside the drum are 2 flat concrete planes, one is flat, one is at an angle, you can turn off the one you don’t need. The angled one is if you wanted to tilt the drum to pour out the concrete. There is a pre-parented Mixer and Pour figure supplied.
– Shovel: Simple shovel good for scooping up cement and good for scene clutter.
– Rounds 1 -2: Simple cylindrical concrete rounds. Each has depth, roundness and thickness morphs. Pose files and matching pose files for v4 are supplied.
– Rounds 3-4: These are taller rounds with knock-outs for V4’s head, breasts and buttox/vagina. There is a depth morph for each to make them more elliptical. Round 4 has 2 sets of rebar bars that can be moved out of the way. Pose files included in the pose library for V4 and the rounds.
– Detailed read-me file.
Download File: Davo’s Concrete Kit