“Dreadworks 5” Carousel Pack For DazStudio 4.8+
“Dreadworks 5” Carousel Pack For DazStudio 4.8+
Dreadworks 5 Carousel Pack for Daz Studio
Vendor/Creator: Davo or Davorama
Daz Studio Optimization: Freeone
– PC compatible
– Not tested in Mac
– Requires DazStudio 4.8+
– Basic G3F and V4 for Poses
– Poser 8+ Only version is available with V4/M4 support (sold separately)
– All files in .duf, .dsf, .png and .jpg format.
Figure Library Features:
Note: The Carousel Package is a stand alone package but does have positioning poses included for some items that are in the Dreadworks 5 Core and Expansion Packs. Those poses will not work unless you previously own those sets.
– Carousel Base: This is a carousel base figure with six adjustable length armatures for attaching the restraint pods to. The arms have length morphs. The hub the arms are attached to have a hidden inner lighting feature that can be shown if you suspend the base from the ceiling and turn the hub upside down. Get creative and attach the Carousel Base to the ceiling. The base has length morph adjust as well.
You can attach the provided restraint pods 1 and 2 to the armatures. You can also attach the provided milking and tool station.
Positioning poses are provided for the pods and stations. Pose files are also included for some items provided in the Core and Expansion Pack. You must own those to use them.
– Carousel Dildo Station: This is an add-on figure that you can use to pleasure your restrained character. The dildo station has a re-positionable dildo with easypose hose. The hose has a full hose length morph built into the actual dildo, this will shorten or lengthen the entire hose all at once. The dildo head has several size/shape morphs built in. Position the dildo into your character, then pose the dildo hose back to the receptacle port on the dildo station. The dildo station has a posable handle as well. Positioning Poses are included to attach the dildo station to the carousel base, see the positioning poses notes above.
– Carousel Milk Tank: This is a milking tank. It can be used in conjunction with the restraint pods, the milking teats and your favorite character. The tank has a length morph and fluid level/tilting morphs. The receptacle port can be repositioned to receive the milking teats hose.
– Carousel Pod 1: This is a posable and morph size/shape adjustable restraint device that can be attached to the arms on the carousel. The restraint armatures re repositionable and morph length/size adjustable. It also has a built in adjustable leg spreader and upper arm cuffs. The cuffs have size/shape morphs for fine tuning. Poses for the Pod and matching poses for V4 and G3F are provided.
– Carousel Pod 2: This is another posable and morph size/shape adjustable restraint device that can be attached to the arms on the carousel. This is a “bend-over” style restraint to provide easy access to your favorite character’s rear end. The neck yoke armature, legs and cuff attachment rings are all size/shape morph adjustable. Poses for the Pod and matching poses for V4 and G3F are provided.
– Teats: Milking is extremely popular! This simple set of milking teats have right and left side milking teats with easypose hoses that can pose back into right and left side receptacles on the teat base. There are repositionable on/off button and control buttons and a repositionable main hose that can be posed back to the milking tank station or another receptacle on another piece of equipment. This is a symmetrical mirroring figure. The teat hoses and main hose have a full length morph build into the hose base and teats that will adjust the full length of the hose all at once. A positioning pose is provided for the teats. Parent the teats figure to V4’s “chest” first, then apply the positioning pose. There are also a couple poses for the teats that will work with a couple of the poses provided for Pods 1 and 2. A pose for V4’s or G3F’s chest is included in the pre-set that will enlarge her breasts, this requires the V4.2++ figure or Base G3F figure from Daz3d.com. Some posing adjustments may be needed based on custom character morphs.
Note 1: Poses will get your default character “close” to positioning, you may have to make some minor adjustments if your character is heavily morphed or scaled. All poses parent the device to the V4 or G3F character. It may be advantageous in order to tilt the rack or other such device to reverse the parenting. Parent the V4 or G3F to the rack or other device.
Note 2: Positional poses are provided for some items that may not be in this “Carousel Package”. These poses are cross-package, so they are included.
Poses for the most of the racks, restrain machines and tanks involving V4 or G3F have an informational image in the library with important functional tips. Please do not ignore these images.
Smart prop ankle and wrist cuffs are provided for V4, M4, G3F and G3M. These cuffs are styled for use with the Imperial Probe packages. These smart props will automatically position and parent to your characters. To apply the cuffs, click on your character in your scene, then click to add all cuffs, they will position automatically.
Readme File: A more detailed readme file is included in the product zip file
Download File: “Dreadworks 5” Carousel Pack For DazStudio 4.8+