Madlab 6 “Expansion Pack 1” For DS 4.8+
Madlab 6 “Expansion Pack 1” For DS 4.8+
Madlab 6 “Expansion Pack 1” Package for Daz Studio
Vendor/Creator: Davo or Davorama
Daz Studio Optimization: Freeone
– PC compatible
– Not tested in Mac
– Requires DazStudio 4.8+
– Basic G3F and V4 for Poses
– Poser 8+ Only version is available with V4/M4 support (sold separately)
– All files in .duf, .dsf, .png and .jpg format.
Figure Library Features:
– Comp Station 2: This is another computer station with posable monitor. You can add this computer station to your scene to make it more interesting. The monitor has size/shape morphs. There are ambient lit material zones on this figure that will glow in a dimly lit scene.
– Monitor 2 Xtra: This is a stand alone duplicate of the station 2 monitor figure and can be added to any room or scene.
– MRI: This is a Magnetic Resonance Imaging style machine large enough to hold a character inside. It has 2 posable doors and a repositionable display scene. The inner chamber of the MRI can spin around your character. The left side door has a smaller door built in towards the bottom of the door. You can move this door out of view if you want to use the Table 2 figure in conjunction with this MRI figure. The smaller door will allow the armature of the Table 2 figure to pass through. Adjust the Table 2 figure to fit the small door hole position. The monitor on the MRI has size/shape morph adjustments. There is also an MRI Table provided that can be inserted and parented to the base of the MRI figure. Positioning pose files are provided to do this.
– MRI Table: This is a simple add-on table that can be placed inside the MRI figure. Parent the table figure the MRI figures “base” body part. The table can slide along it’s armatures to retract in and out of the MRI figure. There are some positioning pose files in the pose library and poses for M4, V4, G3F and G3M are provided in the pose library.
– Rack 1: This is a rack restraint figure with posable connector segments that allow it to be a vertical rack or lay horizontally like a table. The “hub” can tilt on the base post to adjust the tables full angle. The bases of the top and bottom armature can also tilt. The arm segments can rotate to change the length angle. The hook mounts have length morphs. Most items on this figure have some length adjustment morphs. The top and bottom arm segment bases have a built in adapter than can hold the OpArm Short figure. If you don’t want to use the OpArm figure, you can move the adapter out of view. Pose files are provided for M4, V4, G3F and G3M.
– Table 3: This is a unique “isolation chamber” style table that can be used as a transformation, isolation or cryo chamber. It has right and left side doors and an overhead cover door with viewing window. This table also has foot and hand restraint hooks which you can move out of view if you don’t want to use them. There is a computer/display side rail system built into the table which you can hide from view if you don’t want to see it. This table is designed to fit onto and be combined with tables 2 and 4 for an even more versatile usage. There are posing files to combine the tables in the pose library. Pose files are provided for M4, V4, G3F and G3M.
– Table 4: This is a simple examination/autopsy/slab style table with morph and size adjustment morphs. This table can be used in conjunction with table 3. A simple pose file is provided for M4, V4, G3F and G3M.
–Basic Sci-fi Cuffs Library:–
(separate libraries provided for V4 and M4 plus Genesis 3 male and female in the DS version)
These libraries contain smart prop wrist and ankle cuffs to use in conjunction with the most of Davo’s packages. These smart props will automatically position and parent to your characters.
Note 1: Poses will get your default character “close” to positioning, you may have to make some minor adjustments if your character is heavily morphed or scaled.
Included files folder structure: A more detailed readme file is included in the product zip file.
Download File: Madlab 6 “Expansion Pack 1” For DS 4.8+