Tower Of Pain For DazStudio 4.8+
Tower Of Pain For DazStudio 4.8+
– PC and Mac compatible
– Not tested in Mac
– Requires DazStudio 4.8+
– Poser 8+ Only version is available with V4 support (sold separately)
– All files in .duf, .dsf .png and .jpg format.
**Figure Library Features**
– BackRack: This is a small rack with adjustable post and spikes. You can use this to bend your characters over for added punishment. The spikes, rack and post have morphs to control width, length and height. Pose files for Gen3 female and matching poses for the associated equipment are provided.
– Brazier: This is a large coal burning brazier that you can place under your characters for heated action. The material zone for the coals will glow in a dimly lit scene. There is a morph for the height of the feet/legs of the brazier to make it taller.
– Cage: This is a metal cage with a top, bottom and holding ring. The ring connects to the chain or can be embedded into another beam or item to hang from. There are width, depth and height morphs on the top and bottom of the cage. Pose files for Gen3 female and matching poses for the associated equipment are provided.
– Chain Set: The chain set is a posable figure with 5 separate chains and 5 chain bases to anchor the chains to. The figure is symmetrical mirroring except for the neck chain. There is a non-rendering base sphere that can be used to move the entire chain figure around the scene. Pose files for Gen3 female and matching poses for the chain set and associated equipment are provided.
– Dildo Pole: This is an articulated pole assembly with a wood/metal studded dildo on the end. There are length morphs on the arms and shaft as well as morphs for the dildo itself. You can use this to add some mayhem to your scenes.
– Pain Post: This is a cruel wood and metal spiked post that is hung from a long chain. There are 2 arm, 2 leg and one neck chain as well as a spiked or dildo shaft saddle fixed to the post. The post as well as the spikes have width and depth morphs, you must use them both as you adjust one or the other (the spikes are separate from the post). The chain can be fixed to another figure to dangle from. Pose files for Gen3 female and matching poses for the associated equipment are provided.
– Pendulum: The pendulum is a swinging blade that comes down slowly to cut your character in half. The pendulum base fits under the tower and the shaft has some morphs to adjust the blade length and counterweight length. There is an independent block at the bottom of the pendulum that your character can be bent over. Pose files for Gen3 female and matching poses for the associated equipment are
– Rack: The rack is a classic large stretching rack. All the elements of the rack have a width morph, the back bars have spike length morphs, you can position the chains and chain anchors where you want them. You must adjust the width morph of all the elements to the rack narrower. The feet, posts and bases of the legs are independent so you can adjust the angles as needed for a tilted rack. Pose files for Gen3 female and matching poses for the associated equipment are provided.
– Slide: This is a unique feature for the tower of pain. The slide is intended to cut your character in half as they slide from top to bottom. The slide has a height adjustment if you want it to be shorter. The slide comes with a set of progressive Poses for Gen3 female and matching poses for the associated equipment are provided.
– Spike Bed: The spike bed fits under the tower and slides down on 4 rails to impale your character fixed to the bottom platform of the tower. The spikes on the bed have a length morph. Pose files for Gen3 female and matching poses for the associated equipment are provided.
– Tower: The tower is the central figure of the package. It can be re-arranged to be a tall structure or just a flat platform with or without wheels. The beams and supports have length and width morphs. The steps can be moved and have a morph to move the base of the stairs up and down for shorter steps and there is a morph to hide the stairs (scale small) and a morph to make it only as high as the base platform without any steps poking through. There are repositionable chain anchors. The top platform and base platform can be width and length morphed. There is a moveable control lever with length morph. There is also a removable drop plank/platform with retracting support arms. There are many posing possibilities with this tower and pose files are provided in the package for use with the other equipment.
– Weight: This is a large weight with posable chain. The chain poses from the weight toward the end of the chain for easier articulated posing of the chain. Pose files are provided for when the chain is used with some of the specific items in this package.
– Winch: This is a winch with morph length adjustable stem/post and morph length adjustable axle. There is a posable winch lock as well. A chain is provided for attaching the yoke, cage or any other thing you want to dangle from it. The chain rounded base can be rotated around and re-positioned.
There are Pose files for the winch, yoke and Gen3 female and matching poses for the associated equipment are provided.
– Winch Yoke: The winch yoke is a curved beam with 2 posable chains to hang your character from. Pose files for Gen3 female and matching poses for the associated equipment are provided.
Basic Iron Cuffs Library:
Genesis 3 Female and Male:
These libraries contain smart prop cuffs to use in conjunction with the Arena and other various Davo products. These smart props will automatically position and parent to your characters.
The pose libraries contain poses for the different Tower of pain devices. Genesis 3 Female Poses and matching poses for the Tower and equipment in this package.
A more detailed readme file is also included in the package.
Daz Studio: Daz Studio 4.8+
Daz Figures: Genesis 3 Female, Genesis 3 Males
Other Notes: Poser 8+ version is also available
Download File: Tower Of Pain For DazStudio 4.8+